Outplacement Services or Career Transition Services for New Orleans Employers
Outplacement services, or career transition services, are services and programs dedicated to helping employees who are no longer with their former company land a position that’s right for them! These free career services are paid for by the employer. We know it is never easy feeling displaced, which is why we at Adeeta are committed to helping exiting employees navigate the job search path to new employment.
What We Offer: Outplacement Services
Adeeta offers both Standard Employee and Professional Employee options in our outplacement services packages. We provide three pricing package options for the following services for exiting employees as they begin their new job search:
- Resume Assistance
- Job Search Process Review
- Search Expectations in Current Market
- Local Contacts When Available (Based on Position)
- Skills Testing for Wide Range of Skill Sets
And if employees feel like there is still work to do, they can extend the term at their own cost after the initial time period has expired.
Make A Smooth Transition with Outplacement Services
Whether you are facing layoffs or making changes to your company through rightsizing, part of your job as an employer is to ensure a smooth transition for both parties involved. You can make the choice to empower exiting employees, so they feel comfortable and confident during their job search.
Why Choose Outplacement Assistance Through an Outplacement Firm?
Your workforce is a fine-tuned machine, which means the smallest disruption can cause frustrating consequences. Outplacement companies help employers keep morale positive, even if the company is undergoing changes. The following are some of the reasons employers consider outplacement services:
- Show employees they are not just a number. Nothing reduces morale like layoffs or terminations. If handled improperly, the process can leave the remaining employees confused and uncertain. Implementing an outplacement firm is a way to show how much you care about everyone at your company, even the employees you have to transition out, and increase existing employee commitment and retention.
- Reduce litigation possibilities. Offering outplacement packages are one way to reduce the possibility of future litigation from laid-off employees. If you are re-evaluating your severance package, consider including career transition services as an added benefit, so employees can feel valued even after their departure.
- Prove your commitment to corporate values. If you are like most companies, you have corporate values directed towards conveying how much you appreciate your team. Outplacement services can protect the public perception of your brand, as well as the internal perception of your core values.
What Our Clients Are Saying
When you call Adeeta, Lola and her staff are all about providing the best possible outcome for your staffing issue. Lola and her team evaluate the best approach to filling a position, suggest a course of action and implement an effective staffing solution. I have personally found Lola’s experience in the local market place to be invaluable. She is knowledgeable, efficient, and professional. She is a true business partner. I would highly recommend using Adeeta with Lola at the helm. Frankly, I don’t use any other staffing company. I don’t need to.
Pat D., Human Resources Manager
(Major construction firm) New Orleans, LA
I think ADEETA is the best! The team there is super responsive and we love the candidates that they send us. The temps we have gotten for our short term needs and the candidates we have gotten for our direct hire needs have all been wonderful, skilled, smart, motivated, and professional. I can’t say enough good things about ADEETA!
Angela O’Byrne, President
PEREZ, APC, New Orleans, LA
Lola Lass and the staff at Adeeta have always taken the time to understand our needs so that they can provide the candidate that best fits our culture, as well as the skill set for the position. We have been extremely happy with Adeeta’s responsiveness and professionalism. They always make me feel that my request is the most important item on their “to do” list.