A local project management company is looking to bring on a new accounting professional to their team! Ideal candidates will have at least 5 years experience working in a public accounting firm in a controller-type function (not just audit) and be looking to get into a private setting. Ideal candidates will also be highly intelligent, have an entrepreneurial spirit, be high energy, be able to solve problems (and be proactive about it!), work well with others. Job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage each project’s monthly expenses
- Analyze and report on company’s finances
- Financial and strategy planning
- Develop and implement accounting policies and procedures
- Prepare budgets, forecasting, and generating other financial documents in a timely manner
Strong knowledge of MS Excel and QuickBooks is required, as are communication skills, organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure. If this sounds like you, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “DoF” in the subject line, today!
|Job Category||Accounting, Professional|