Reporting to the CEO, the Executive Assistant will provide overall administrative support to the CEO and Executive team, including but not limited to, managing heavy calendar scheduling for internal and external meetings, coordinating domestic and international travel arrangements, completing expense reports and reconciling accounts, maintaining and updating contacts, managing incoming calls, supporting other day-to-day activities to support the executives. This individual has a track record of building and maintaining strong rapport with executives as well as the entire organization and possesses effective interpersonal and communication skills.
• Provide high-touch administrative support for CEO and Executive team. Proactively predict their needs and prioritize tasks to increase efficiency.
• Manage and maintain a heavy and complex calendar, appointments and meeting requests through Outlook/iCalendar, in a fast-paced environment that requires frequent re-prioritization and shifting appointments.
• Coordinate extensive domestic and international travel with outside travel agency.
• Prepare meeting spaces and conference room amenities, and coordinate conference schedules with high priority contacts.
• Perform general administrative functions (answering phone calls, ordering lunch, coordinating vendors, printing, mailing, faxing, scanning and binding, etc.). Heavy word processing including formatting templates, documents and presentations, proofing, printing, copying.
• Assist in the organization and review of Board materials and PowerPoint presentations.
• Prepare and complete expense reports for processing.
• Backup the front desk including lunch coverage, greeting clients, mail processing, meeting coordination, and various administrative tasks.
• Collaborate with internal and external contacts, and handle sensitive and confidential information.
• Participate in special projects as needed.
PROFESSIONAL REQUIREMENTS, CERTIFICATIONS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Minimum 5 years of administrative support, specifically in a fast-paced environment with 2+ years’ experience supporting the executive level.
• Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite (especially Word and Excel)
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, and ability to effectively deal with various personnel inside and outside the company.
• Flexible with a proven ability to juggle and prioritize multiple competing tasks and demands. This requires collaborating with team members and working independently.
• Strong project management, organizational and planning skills with ability to work on multiple projects with tight deadlines.
• High attention to detail.
• Must be a self-starter with a positive and flexible attitude.
If this sounds like the challenge you are looking for, please send your resume as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org and put, “Arch EA” in the subject line, today! $50-60K DoE