A fantastic engineering and construction company is looking to bring on a new front desk admin person to their team! This person will serve as the office’s first point of contact and will also handle a good number of administrative tasks as well. Functions include but aren’t limited to:
- Assist in daily administrative roles and support.
- Prepare and edit various correspondence, reports, spreadsheets, presentations, using Microsoft Office software, and maintain associated files.
- Data entry, assist with cost and variance analyses.
- Independently systematize and distribute incoming materials.
- Assist with maintenance of office equipment.
- Expedite flow of work, and initiate follow-up when necessary.
- Greet clients, answer phones and conduct calls to clients and vendors.
Candidates should have at least 3-5 years of administrative experience, preferably in a construction or engineering environment. Ideal candidates will be hardworking, have strong knowledge of the MS Office suite, be dedicated, and be looking to join a strong team that treats it’s people right. If this sounds like what you are looking for, please send your resume as a MS Word document to email@example.com and put “FDA” in the subject line, today!